Without knowing it, your landing page could be lowering your quality score on Google Adwords. Knowing exactly how to increase your quality score is impossible because Google won’t tell you exactly what is wrong with your ad(s), keyword(s) or landing page. However, there are a number of quality guidelines you can follow to ensure you aren’t hindering your own progress by breaking some of the cardinal rules. Remember, once you have implemented this checklist it will take a while for the Google Adwords bot to crawl your page and re-evaluate your score; so be a little patient.
- Check the speed of your page using http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/
- Check for site validation issues using http://validator.w3.org
- Check your site for hidden error pages
- Make sure your page has a keyword density of at least 2%
- Make sure you optimise headers (H1/H2/H3) with your keywords Read more