How to Get Your PayPal API Username, Password, and Signature
You have to create an API username for PayPal that’s different from your PayPal username. You can access PayPal via API only if you have a PayPal Premier / Business / Website Payments Pro account.
- Log in to your PayPal Business account.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the Profile tab. If you haven’t already done so, you need to verify your account before requesting API credentials.
- Click Request API credentials under Account information.
- Click Set up PayPal API credentials and permissions under Option 1.
- Click Request API Credentials.
- Click Request API signature.
- Click Agree and Submit.
- Submit this information to our team via a support ticket.