This user-friendly, intuitive service is easy to quickly maps your Quick-Books settings to your WooCommerce settings. Once you have your Quick-B0oks settings mapped, the inclusion in this service are following:
- Send completed orders to QuickB0oks as either Sales Receipts or Sales Orders / Invoices / Payments
- Auto-Create WooCommerce Customers in QuickB0oks or post all orders to a default QuickB0oks account if you choose.
- Map Payment Methods, Sales Tax Settings, Asset Accounts, COGs, Shipping Accounts and more between the two.
- Auto-create WooCommerce products in QuickB0oks using either the product ID or the SKU
- Sync inventory AND pricing from QuickB0oks to your store. Once you receive new stock in QuickB0oks, it’ll update the qty on your website as well.
- Per-product syncing – if you only want to sync some of the products and not all, you can do that. Each product has a syncing on / off switch.