Magento announced Magento 1 End of Life in June 2020. The announcement provoked urgency for the store owners who are still using older Magento 1.x versions. Earlier they announced to end support in 2018 but as there are thousands of websites are still running on M1 platforms, it was tough for them to migrate to Magento 2 this sooner. Understanding the scenario, they finally extended to end the support for Magento 1 in 2020. If your store is in Magento 1 versions, it’s the best time to Migrate to Magento 2 and transit to this feature-rich platform prior to 2020.
Mitash offers Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Service to professionally upgrade your older Magento 1.x stores to the latest Magento 2.x versions in order to improve your website performance. As we are one of the first companies adapting Magento 2 from Beta stage, we have performed over 200+ successful Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migrations.
Why migrate your Magento 1 store to Magento 2?
Everything better comes up with its own benefits and limitations and Magento 2 versions are having more benefits to make the right decision to migrate, these benefits are:
- Flexible architecture
- Improved performance
- User friendly interface
- Enhanced user experience
- Mobile friendly design and theme layout
- Integrations for the out of the box functionality
- User friendly checkout
- Better admin panel
What is and isn’t included in our Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Service ?
- Migration of store database along with orders, products, customers, configuration and settings and content
- All the indexed store pages along with the SEO values
- Attributes, categories, products
- Reviews and ratings assigned with products and services
- Sales data including order quotes, invoices, shipments, credit memos, shopping cart rules and coupons
- Tax rules and catalog rules
- Fixing of all database issues occurred during migration process
- Theme Migration
- Third Party extension compatibility and customization