Comic book are a wonderful and yet underrated art form where we can combine the best of Literature with the visual medium, which is why that a good script can be very useful to get the readers’ attention and keep them wanting more and more stories.
That’s where I come in to help you.
I’m not only a seasoned freelance writer that has been doing this for many years, but I’m also a fiction writer with published stories and who has written comic book scripts throughout the years. If you decide to hire me, I will provide the following:
– A detailed, page-by-page and panel-by-panel script of your comic book story.
– My own analysis of your story and how we can improve it.
– My input in elements such as characterization, dialogue, development, subplots and so on.
– Continuous support and availability. I do this full-time, so I’m always here for you.
– Provide my own ideas, concepts and characters to your comic, if that’s something you want.
|Description||I will write 88 pages for you.||I will write 44 pages for you.||I will write 22 pages of a comic book for you, which is the average for an issue.|