I will write an Applescript Application that automates a single task from start to finish
* (Example 1 Application script would be, in the Finder, take a file, create 50 folders and move a copy of that file into each folder)
* (Example for up to 5 Application script, Download File, parse a file, create a new file, save the file, delete the original file which then can be repeated over and over again)
* (Example for unlimited application script would be, download JPG from Safari, check to see if the file has a duplicate file name and if so rename the file something unique, take the file and convert it into a PDF, reduce file size of original JPG file, delete original JPG file, add tags or labels to the file, move reduced sized jpg file to specific folder).
* Any scripts that branch off into two different tasks are another more expense service!
* (Example, Download File, If it’s a PDF do this if it is a JPG do that).
|Description||Unlimited App Automation w/source
Single task automation involving unlimited apps. Comes with source code to the script
|5 Application Automation via App
A single automation involving up to 5 Apps. (the Finder counts as 1 App!) Source Code Included
|1 Application Automation via App
A simple script that automates a single task in a single application.